- Bulova Instruction Manuals (1)
- Casio Instruction Manuals (3)
- The module is a 1 to 4 digit number printed on the case back of the Casio watch. The number is usually enlosed in a rectangle.
- Citizen Instruction Booklet (142)
- A case No. [A string of 4 and 6-figure number(xxxx-xxxxxx) or a string of 4 and 7 alphanemerics (xxxx-xxxxxxx)] is engraved on the case back of your Citizen watch.The first 4 characters of the case no. is the movement.
- ODM Instruction Manuals (19)
- Instruction manuals for o.d.m watches
- Seiko Instruction Manuals (69)
- To know the caliber code, please refer to the markings on the case back of your Seiko watch. Step 1. Check the caliber code of your watch on the case back Step 2. Find by using the first digit of the caliber code. (eg. 7s26-xxxx)
- Tissot (25)
- Instruction Manual for Tissot watches