Eg. If today is 6th November 2007. Please see your instruction manual on the watch to see which buttons are for A, B, C, and D.
1. Press A for 3 seconds until you hear a beep sound. Please note that there must be a beep sound to start setting the time.
2. Once you hear the beep sound, the second hand to go to a city. Factory setting is Tokyo.
3. Use D to change city. See the second hand for changes. (Then press A again if you want to stop setting the time. Do not press A if you wish to continue to set the date, calendar and DST).
4. Press B for DST function. See the subdial at 6 o’clock position. Press B to turn the DST on or off.
5. Press C when you finish. You will hear a beep sound. Then the second hand will move to 12 o’clock and the hour and minute hand will change automatically to the correct time as per your selected city.
6. Change the minute or hour hand if the time is incorrectly changed by using D to forward or B to go backwards.
7. Press C once and it will beep again. Note that the second hand will run clockwise for 1 round. When it stops, Now continue to Year setting. See 6 o’clock subdial. 2007 is number 7 and press D to choose the index between (longer index) between 6 and 8.
8. Press C again which the watch will beep once again. Now to Month setting.
9. Use D to select Month. See the second hand, it will move clockwise. When it stops then you choose 11 o’clock as November.
10. Press C again, and it will beep once.
11. Use D & B to select the correct date. See Date between 4 o’clock and 5 o’clock. Select today’s date at # 6 by pressing D to forward it. Press D once at a time slowly.
12. Press C again. It will beep twice this time.
13. Once you have finished all steps above, Press A. The 6 o’clock position subdial will start as normal watch as a second hand.